· You need a few days of hair growth before treatment depend on the size of the treatments. The practitioner will probably apply a cooling gel but don’t be surprised if it’s still a little uncomfortable. Many women compare it to having a rubber band snapped across the skin.
· The length of the treatment depends on the size of the area. A small area such as under the arm or upper lip, may take only minutes, while your legs could take up to an hour.
· Your skin may be irritated or red later but this will calm down in a day or two. It’s in a day or two. It is also vital to use sunscreen for a few weeks following the procedure and you should avoid products that may irritate your skin such as harsh astringents. Don’t pluck or wax the area.
· In Mode Diolaze is the latest system that specializes in removing hair quickly. You can treat a whole leg in six minutes quickly. You can treat a whole leg in sex minutes and it includes a built-in cooling system to make it virtually painless.
INTENSE PULSED LIGHT (IPL)
· IPL is a laser light therapy and an alternative to laser treatment for skin. It can also be used for hair removal.
· Similar to laser treatment it feels like an elastic band being pinned against your skin.
· You can’t have a tan when you go for this treatment because the light targets pigment and you may end up to 18 months. You also have to grow the hair a little before the treatment. The latest light lasers are called Gentle Laser hair Removal. There are three types which treat most skin shades and hair colors.
CAN YOU TRY IT AT HOME?
They are some DIY hair removal gadgets that use light-based technology similar to IPL. The results can be excellent and it will work out cheaper than going to a clinic.
Again it will feel a bit like being pinged lightly with an elastic band lightly with an elastic band will take a few sessions before you see results but as it’s a home treatment you can do it at your leisure. The machines are good for targeting hair on arms; legs and bikini line but be careful to read the instructions as they can still cause burns if not used properly.
For reaches us: skin mole removal